Essex Savings Bank is looking for an upbeat team player to fill its Receptionist position. Interested individuals must possess strong customer service, organizational and computer skills. Qualified individuals must also be able to manage multiple tasks such as:
- As the Bank’s “Voice” candidate will answer and screen telephone calls, direct callers and messages to the appropriate individuals, etc. and welcoming on-site visitors
- Maintain visitor log and directs guests to the appropriate personnel.
- Provide basic administrative support to various officers and their departments
- Assist in bulk mailing duties including sorting interoffice mail
- Perform clerical duties such as data tracking, filing, photocopying, and collating
- Prepare various daily, weekly and monthly reports for management
- Monitor, order, receive, and maintain office supplies and other orders.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have excellent written and oral communication skills and attention to detail. A strict adherence to confidentiality is critical. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school degree and one to two years of related experience and/or training. Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office is required to perform this job successfully.
DISCLAIMER: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view our policy, click here.
We offer competitive pay, benefits and an excellent working environment. Submit resumes to Essex Savings Bank Human Resources PO Box 950 Essex CT 06426.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $26,451.00 to $35,711.00 annually