Tellers are the face of Essex Savings Bank!
Essex Savings Bank is seeking a full time teller. Daily interactions will allow you to get to know our customers personally and discover opportunities to assist them along the way. Under the supervision of the Teller Supervisor, this individual will process the financial transactions of the Bank’s customers and will provide complete and factual information to customers regarding their accounts and related Bank policies in an orderly, cordial, timely efficient and accurate manner.
- Welcomes and establishes relationships by getting to know the customer to provide an extraordinary experience.
- Exhibits a high level of quality customer service behaviors, and adheres to operational procedures and processes.
- Processes bank transactions accurately and efficiently while educating clients on products/services and creating a referral when a potential opportunity has been identified.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum of one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience with cash handling or in banking preferred
- Must be available to work the required schedule of the Branch, including Saturdays
- Must have excellent written and verbal (face-to-face and phone) communication skills including professional grammar and demeanor
- PC and internet proficiency
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
DISCLAIMER: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We offer competitive pay, benefits and an excellent working environment. Submit resumes and salary history to Essex Savings Bank Human Resources PO Box 950 Essex CT 06426.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26,451.00 – $35,711.00 per year
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view our policy, click here.