Deposit Operations Representative I
Essex Savings Bank’s growing Deposit Operations Department is looking for a motivated individual to fill the position of Deposit Operations Representative I. The individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, be detailed oriented and possess strong customer service, organizational and analytical skills.
Qualified individuals must also be able to manage multiple tasks such as:
- Branch Capture processing/keying miscellaneous items
- Quality control review of various departmental reports
- Responding to customer service inquiries (both internal and external) in a professional and efficient manner, researching deposit related issues and assisting with special projects
- Assisting with daily departmental functions including but not limited to wire functions, interest calculations, filing and reconciling various GL accounts
- Monitoring large currency amounts and assist with data input for Bank Secrecy Act duties (e.g. currency transaction report)
- Drop off daily mail for the Bank and process returned mail for the department
- Ordering and distributing bank supplies for the department
- Cross train with other departmental personnel
- Other duties may be assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent or 1 – 3 months related experience or an equivalent combination
- Proficient computer skills with a solid grasp on Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent Customer Services Skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A high degree of attention to detail necessary
- Ability to multi-task
DISCLAIMER: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We offer competitive pay, benefits and an excellent working environment. Submit resumes and salary history to:
Essex Savings Bank Human Resources, P.O. Box 950, Essex CT 06426.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $29,018 – $40,622
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view our policy, click here.