Residential Loan Processor
Motivated individual sought to fill the position of Residential Loan Processor for a local mutual savings bank. Individual must possess strong customer service, organizational and computer skills. Qualified individuals must also be able to manage multiple tasks such as:
- Incumbent will handle all facets of residential mortgage application by following internal guidelines, bank policies and regulatory requirements during the origination processing phase.
- Understanding of Fannie Mae’s underwriting requirements, regulatory and compliance issues pertaining to residential lending and/or willingness to learn.
- Provide quality customer service as it relates to residential mortgage origination inquiries and research issues. Interface with lenders and customers to obtain necessary documentation for underwriting needs and parameters.
- Assist with compliance-related duties, and other month-end management reports. Perform other duties, such as administrative and clerical duties that may be assigned.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of EXCEL and Microsoft Word.
- Excellent computer skills, written and oral communication skills and a high degree of attention to detail necessary.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school degree or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Sound knowledge of Word, Excel, loan software, and data center software required to perform this job successfully.
DISCLAIMER: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
We offer competitive pay, benefits and an excellent working environment. Submit resumes to Essex Savings Bank Human Resources PO Box 950 Essex CT 06426.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34,251.00 to $51,376.00 /year
Mortgage: 1 year (Preferred)
Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Loan Processing: 1 year (Preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To view our policy, click here.